Cake: Kacie Lynch Photography via Burrnet’s Boards
Harriet Wilde Shoes: Kibogo Photography via Magnolia Rouge
Blue Wedding Dress: Laura Gordon Photography via Bridal Musings
Bridesmaid Dresses: Jessica Lorren Photography via Weddings Unveiled
Succulent Bouquet: Reese Moore Photography via A Country Wed
Here’s a little teaser image from our new collection photo shoot! We had an amazing day shooting at Tarureka Estate and a gorgeous olive grove with Jenny of Siaosi Photogrpahy, Jo of Calma Therapies, Anne of The Flower Depot and our beautiful red headed model, Hana. More coming very soon, stay tuned!
Here are a couple of images from a recent Casablanca styled shoot that features ‘Darcy’ by Johanna Hehir. We adore Kate Hopewell-Smith‘s photography and think these images just ooze vintage Hollywood glamour!!
A little about the shoot from the organisers – “It all started with a concept, a really creative mindset and an amazing team who all wanted to work together as a collaboration of talent using our individual skills to create a stunning styled shoot to inspire Brides and Grooms with their own wedding day.Firstly, we came up with a theme and the movie “Casablanca” stood out for us all. We wanted to capture the essence of this great Hollywood era with our own creative spin.
As a team we worked hard to capture the essence of the movie with all the passion and drama of the story. We hope through our imagery we have transferred this into something that the modern day Bride and Groom can be inspired by and incorporate into their own personal wedding day but overall we hope that we have done justice to this romantic concept and visually stunning old Hollywood movie.”
- Photographer – Kate Hopewell-Smith www.katehopewellsmith.com
- Assistant Photographer – Nikki Sheffield www.nikkisheffieldphotography.co.uk
- Set Stylist & Props – Christine Maciocia www.christinemaciocia.wordpress.com
- Vintage Wedding Car & Props – Jeremy Pratt www.firstchoiceweddingcars.co.uk / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair & Make-up – Cat Fransham www.makeupforbrides.co.uk
- Florist – Penny Hunter www.penelopehunterflowers.com
- Designer Bridal Dresses – Johanna Hehir www.johanna-hehir.com
- Vintage Accessories – Abby Gadd at Cherished Vintage www.cherishedvintage.co.uk
- Models – Marie-Francoise Wolff & Christopher Price www.marie-francoise.co.uk
- Suite Hire Company – Jolliffe & Co www.jolliffes.co.uk
- Wedding Invitation & Menu – Alexandria Lindo www.alexandrialindo.com
- Table Rosettes – Michelle Stewart www.backthroughtime.etsy.com
- Match Boxes – Sandy Bahrich www.fireflynotesonline.com
- Printed Rose Petals on the table – Heidi www.burlapandblingstudio.com
Johanna Hehir’s ‘Delilah’ and ‘Catherine’ dresses were featured in this whimsical fairy-tale inspired ‘French Fancy’ creative shoot, styled by Louise Beukes (from B.Loved wedding blog) and photographed by Anneli Marinovich Photography! This beautiful shoot was also featured in You & Your Wedding Magazine Nov/Dec 2013.
Photographed at Le Verger in Northern France, with flowers from Boutique Blooms, details from The Wedding of My Dreams, stationery from Artcadia, cakes from Cake by Sugar and macarons by Anges de Sucre. Lovely model, Shelley, wore the ‘Delilah’ and ‘Catherine’ dresses by Johanna Hehir, accessories from Victoria Millésime, with hair & makeup by Makeup by Katy.
Last year, Johanna Hehir was asked by Rock My Wedding blog to provide a ‘sparkly and glamorous’ dress for their ‘I Believe in Mermaids’ inspirational photoshoot at Camber Sands.
… from behind the scenes at the Johanna Hehir ‘Contemporary’ photoshoot!
Shaneen (Roseware Cox Photography) in action and Hayley taking her turn to hold the reflector!
Lovely Zoe from Beau Boutique making up our model Kirsty in the morning.
Johanna adjusting a dress and Jo from LoveHair working her magic on Kirsty’s hair.
Below, (ooo sparkly!) some pretty jewels generously lent to us for the photoshoot by Rose & Aster.