Cake: Kacie Lynch Photography via Burrnet’s Boards
Harriet Wilde Shoes: Kibogo Photography via Magnolia Rouge
Blue Wedding Dress: Laura Gordon Photography via Bridal Musings
Bridesmaid Dresses: Jessica Lorren Photography via Weddings Unveiled
Succulent Bouquet: Reese Moore Photography via A Country Wed
Earlier in the year one of our favourite UK blogs, Rock My Wedding, borrowed our ‘April’ dress for a photo shoot with Touch Photography. The beautiful, light filled images from this shoot have been featured in Rock My Wedding’s first online magazine, Issue #1 Painted. Doesn’t the ‘April’ dress look elegant in this natural setting?
Pop over to Rock My Wedding now to see the whole magazine, it’s beautifully put together and filled with lots of lovely bridal inspiration – Rock My Wedding Magazine – Issue #1 Painted
Here are a couple of images from a recent Casablanca styled shoot that features ‘Darcy’ by Johanna Hehir. We adore Kate Hopewell-Smith‘s photography and think these images just ooze vintage Hollywood glamour!!
A little about the shoot from the organisers – “It all started with a concept, a really creative mindset and an amazing team who all wanted to work together as a collaboration of talent using our individual skills to create a stunning styled shoot to inspire Brides and Grooms with their own wedding day.Firstly, we came up with a theme and the movie “Casablanca” stood out for us all. We wanted to capture the essence of this great Hollywood era with our own creative spin.
As a team we worked hard to capture the essence of the movie with all the passion and drama of the story. We hope through our imagery we have transferred this into something that the modern day Bride and Groom can be inspired by and incorporate into their own personal wedding day but overall we hope that we have done justice to this romantic concept and visually stunning old Hollywood movie.”
- Photographer – Kate Hopewell-Smith www.katehopewellsmith.com
- Assistant Photographer – Nikki Sheffield www.nikkisheffieldphotography.co.uk
- Set Stylist & Props – Christine Maciocia www.christinemaciocia.wordpress.com
- Vintage Wedding Car & Props – Jeremy Pratt www.firstchoiceweddingcars.co.uk / email@example.com
- Hair & Make-up – Cat Fransham www.makeupforbrides.co.uk
- Florist – Penny Hunter www.penelopehunterflowers.com
- Designer Bridal Dresses – Johanna Hehir www.johanna-hehir.com
- Vintage Accessories – Abby Gadd at Cherished Vintage www.cherishedvintage.co.uk
- Models – Marie-Francoise Wolff & Christopher Price www.marie-francoise.co.uk
- Suite Hire Company – Jolliffe & Co www.jolliffes.co.uk
- Wedding Invitation & Menu – Alexandria Lindo www.alexandrialindo.com
- Table Rosettes – Michelle Stewart www.backthroughtime.etsy.com
- Match Boxes – Sandy Bahrich www.fireflynotesonline.com
- Printed Rose Petals on the table – Heidi www.burlapandblingstudio.com
Photographed by Christina Brosnan for Pretty as a Picture, this shoot was created to give inspiration to couples having a city wedding. Pop over to Style Me Pretty, where this shoot was first featured and have a look at many more inspirational images!
CREDITS – Photography: Christina Brosnan, Ceremony Venue: City Hall, Reception Venue: Locks Brasserie, Invitations + Stationery: Pretty as a Picture, Styling + Decor: The Bridal Lounge, Cinematography: Best Day Productions, Floral Design: The Garden, Powerscourt, Charger Plates: Cater Hire, Canapes: Silk Road Cafe, Cake: Bake My Cake, Dresses: Johanna Hehir at Little White Dress, Groom’s Attire: Zara, Hair: Lorraine Browne, Make-up: Clare Hogan, Violin: Sound of Serendipity, Models: Morgan The Agency, Wedding Dress Illustration: Pretty as a Picture
Johanna Hehir’s ‘Delilah’ and ‘Catherine’ dresses were featured in this whimsical fairy-tale inspired ‘French Fancy’ creative shoot, styled by Louise Beukes (from B.Loved wedding blog) and photographed by Anneli Marinovich Photography! This beautiful shoot was also featured in You & Your Wedding Magazine Nov/Dec 2013.
Photographed at Le Verger in Northern France, with flowers from Boutique Blooms, details from The Wedding of My Dreams, stationery from Artcadia, cakes from Cake by Sugar and macarons by Anges de Sucre. Lovely model, Shelley, wore the ‘Delilah’ and ‘Catherine’ dresses by Johanna Hehir, accessories from Victoria Millésime, with hair & makeup by Makeup by Katy.
Late last year Rock My Wedding Blog launched their new Fashion Pack, which Johanna Hehir is proud to be a part of! The Rock My Wedding team is fabulous and their blog is both unique and creative. We are looking forward to more exciting projects with the Rock My Wedding in the future! Read more about the RMW Fashion Pack here and see the Johanna Hehir Profile here.
Below: Johanna and Fianna (right) with Lauren from RMW